Thursday, September 25, 2008

No More Front Porch

So here it is painted (but not clompleted). I still am wanting to add certain accent colors around or on the bay window, above the door and the big windows on the first floor. Also thinking of adding an accent to the peak...who knows. Probably wait til next year.
SO my front door is about 10 feet off the ground. It's kind of funny. 

My front porch is gone. And it's amazing how great my house looks with out it. I mean it looks so much better. The bummer is that it can't be back to the original. I believe the original porch went straight out into the street. The street must have been much narrower and thus the porch was constructed differently. Kind of sucks but what can you do. My friend Gabe is making me a new porch and I am sure it will be much prettier than the old one that was falling down. 


1 comment:

us said...

You house is so stunning. That front door is seriously to die for.
I can't wait till that porch is finished!